• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

AGFlynn

First Post
jonrog1 said:
"Glove compartment full of parking tickets, someplace out near U.C.C." Andy opened his front door. "Didn't check the trunk." Jo raised her hand expectantly. Andy considered a moment, then tossed the keys to her. "The rest of you, come on in."
Don't mean to be picky, dude, but the editor in me is pathologically insistent that you've got the wrong Andy attributed in this 'graph.
That aside, I can't believe you actually REMEMBER enough of the session, so long ago, to write it up now. T'was a fun night, the necessity of .50-calibre negotiation notwithstanding.

"Okay. I poke him with the hockey stick."

Last edited:

Eyas

First Post
ledded said:
Jonrog1, you are one sick human being.

And I love it. Please keep the updates coming.

Hehe...it can't All be blamed on jonrog...Jo should have known better than to pick up a stained straight razor and strip of fresh "leather" with the intention of seeing the past of the items ;)

Still....that was a distubing scene, perhaps even more disturbing than E.T. with a Gerti costume.

jonrog1

First Post
AGFlynn said:
Don't mean to be picky, dude, but the editor in me is pathologically insistent that you've got the wrong Andy attributed in this 'graph.
That aside, I can't believe you actually REMEMBER enough of the session, so long ago, to write it up now. T'was a fun night, the necessity of .50-calibre negotiation notwithstanding.

"Okay. I poke him with the hockey stick."

Mr. Flynn is of course correct. It was he, not Andy Cosby, who drove the car back. Their identical first names is what drove me to using Flynn's last name, and it tripped me up.

That night is burned in my memory. Although any helpful reminders would be appreciated.

Remove ads