• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

Welverin

First Post
Piratecat said:
I've paid him off. If he updates less often, he makes the rest of us look good. All part of our clever plan....

Damn you!

With the number of replies and views yours gets I'm not sure what your worried about, of course maybe that's what scared him off...

slingbld

Explorer
Piratecat said:
I've paid him off. If he updates less often, he makes the rest of us look good. All part of our clever plan....

YOU!!!

You evil man you! how dare you pay him off, keeping him from completing the greatest body of work the world has EVER KNOWN!!

I curse you sir!! May your good eye become cross & lazy!!

May you always view the world ina blurr and not be able to see your keyboard thus keeping you from stopping this monolithic work from being completed!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!
<cough> erm, yeah...

Not nice PC...

Slingbld~

AGFlynn

First Post
Piratecat said:

Considering the nature of the things John accepts as payment, that's very brave of you PC. May the scars, physical and spiritual, heal with alacrity.

slingbld

Explorer
Angcuru said:
So....ummm.... We still alive here?

No Clue.

I know JonRog1 posted about Grim Tales in the D20M/OGL forum so he's still around.

just wondering if he's lost all interest in this story hour..... :(

slingbld~

Last edited:

AGFlynn

First Post
slingbld said:
No Clue.

I know JonRog1 posted about Grim Tales in the D20M/OGL forum so he's still around.

just wondering if he's lost all interest in this story hour..... :(

slingbld~

Last time we spoke he was insanely busy with Global Frequency, with shooting dates coming up soon. I'll bug him about it.

caixa

First Post
You know....

I can appreciate other work, especially the kind that pays, but we did offer drugs a few posts back.

I mean, c'mon, that should at least count for something!

Peterson

slingbld

Explorer
AGFlynn said:
Last time we spoke he was insanely busy with Global Frequency, with shooting dates coming up soon. I'll bug him about it.

Heck, If he's working on another movie that's great!
Just so long as once he has some free time (prolly not fer a while) he does start posting some more of this story hour, I'll be happier than a pig in slop as my ol' Grandma used to say :)

Slingbld~

jonrog1

First Post
AGFlynn said:

You're way too busy bugging me about your g-mail account.

Hey all, sorry for the delay. Ran into one of those movie/movie/movie/"oh cr@p, it's a lot harder to run a TV show than I remember" stretches. Global Frequency, based on the DC/Wildstorm comic of the same name by genius Warren Ellis shoots the pilot Aug 9 in Vancouver for two weeks, looking at a fall pickup for a March launch. I assure you, I'm stockpiling work so I can retire faster and get to full-time gaming sooner.

I can't suggest Global Frequency the graphic novel strongly enough. The first six are out in a colleciton entitled "PLANET ABLAZE" available in comic shops and on Amazon now. If you like Dark*Matter and D20 Modern, it's the book for you.

I try to swing by more often. I'd update, but that time out of my week would be my game prep time. I'd rather fend you folk off than an angry, angry Jo.

fenzer

Librarian, Geologist, and Referee
It's good to hear from you John. I'm glad all is well. Busy is good.

Post soon. I would love to read a little more Jo.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads