• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DarkMatter D20: Drunk Southern Girls with Guns ... UPDATED - 8/18/05!

What would you like to see in the DarkMatter campaign?

• Cthulhu, baby

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • More anal probing!

Votes: 66 23.7%
  • Rather less anal probing, thank you.

Votes: 33 11.9%
  • Deeper Conspiracy theory stuff

Votes: 84 30.2%
  • More traditional monster/horror tone

Votes: 29 10.4%

AGFlynn

First Post
Peterson said:
A very early April's Fools Joke?

Knowing the (extremely) little I do, I wouldn't put it past him....or Flynn.

Peterson

Oh fer crap's sake -- they're blaming it on me now Rogers. Yo, John? Get off your half-Yankee butt and pay the piper.

slingbld

Explorer
AGFlynn said:
Oh fer crap's sake -- they're blaming it on me now Rogers. Yo, John? Get off your half-Yankee butt and pay the piper.

Yup!
Always yer fault.

Story's late, blame Flynn...
The rise in gas prices over in the U.S.? Blame Flynn...
The appocalypse? Blame well, you know who :)

BTW: Has good ol' JR dropped off again?

AGFlynn

First Post
Nah, he's just busy. Apparently he has a whack of stuff due over the next couple of days.

As for the Apocalypse, dammit, it was a mistake ... how many times do I hafta apologize for that?

ledded

Herder of monkies
AGFlynn said:
As for the Apocalypse, dammit, it was a mistake ... how many times do I hafta apologize for that?

"I was in college... we were drinking... it was just, you know, 'experimentation'... jeez leave me alone about it already"

Peterson

First Post
LOL

I wasn't trying to blame it on you Flynn....I just felt, like, well if the glove fits....

Besides, I was pretty sure invoking your name - especially after that appocalypse mess - would bring some heat to bear on old JonRog. Maybe even get him to throw a bone (with some meat on it this time, please) to his storyhour fans. ;)

Peterson

jonrog1

First Post
Totally Flynn's fault. Completely.

I did indeed get swamped, by my own laziness, and some scheduling crap. Will try to bang this out this weekend.

Remove ads