Daunton's Dead Shadow (DM:Ukingsken, Judge:????)

RedBeardJim

First Post
Morvannon quickly raises his hands in a conciliatory fashion. "My apologies, I meant no offense."

*stop poking the death-worshippers*
*You're probably right.*

Oni

First Post
No, no...must hurry...act quick...wouldn't want any other strange gods returning...nope...wouldn't want that...

[sblock=ooc]

Well I've not farther questions at this point. Well there probably is one, but Magnus wouldn't ask since his priorities are all screwy, i.e. what's the reward.

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz rises, and maintains silence, keeping his face low. He raises his hood, and awaits instruction.

[sblock=OOC]

If I could give Morvannon and Magnus exp, I would, those comments are hilarious!

[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Got bad news everyone...

Ukingsken is taking an indeterminate hiatus

[/sblock]

[sblock=EDIT]

I have no idea how to get any sense of continuity out of this one... Any suggestions?

[/sblock]

Last edited:

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
[sblock=ooc]
Sorry to hear about the pile of real life getting in the way, ukingsken. Hope it works out for you.

Honestly, I think I'm a bit stretched thin here, so I'm going to bow Vrrsk't out of this anyway... sorry to leave y'all a defender short, but school and work and my other two online D&D games are wiping me out...
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: The dice are still in the air, so to speak, but I think it's about 95% likely that I'll be taking over this game in one form or another.

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Not wanting to overwork covaithe and given roadtoad's withdrawal and that this game really isn't underway yet I'd like to table idea of simple calling it and allowing the characters to move on in search of other adventures. I don't know if that's necessarily what we want to do, but I think we should at least consider the idea,all things considered.

Anyone have any feelings one way or the other?

[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I go either way. If eveyone wants to cancel, I'll do the same. Hope everything works out ok in the long run with Ukingsken. No need to overburden Covaithe. Anyone else want to chime in on the topic?
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Cov, only you can prevent burn-out... ;)

My vote is that we go to the crime scene, and it's wiped clean.

New adventure hook goes on Kamotz sheet. Along with the one from last time, Gwenyth (sp?) going thru the portal, I'd say that most of this party has a pretty good chance at catching this crazy conspiracy they keep touching on...

Characters move on, Cov isn't burnt out, continuity retained. Tidy.

[/sblock]

Remove ads