DC Gameday VII -- October 9th and 10th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close out the 2010 gaming season in style at the two-day DC Gameday VII, held October 9th and 10th in lovely downtown Washington, D.C.

The seventh semi-annual National Capital Area Gameday will be held on the fourth (4th) floor of the AFT building, at the corner of New Jersey Ave and F St NW (555 New Jersey Ave, N.W., Washington DC, 20001), two blocks from the Union Station stop on Metro’s Red Line.

Join fellow adventure, storytelling, and role-playing gamers here in the nation’s Capital for two fun-filled days of games. The event, held in conjunction with ENworld, one of the world’s largest RPG fan communities, is free to all participants thanks to the generous support of the gameday organizers.

Game masters will be able to start posting games on September 10th; player signups will commence at 7pm, September 17th. See the gameday forum at ENWorld for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dungannon

First Post
Not only will I be attending, much to the dismay of madwabbit, but I am also considering actually running a game this time! If I do, it will be SWS, and I will make someone play a panda-riding ewok. :)

Not only will I be attending, much to the dismay of madwabbit, but I am also considering actually running a game this time! If I do, it will be SWS, and I will make someone play a panda-riding ewok. :)

I'm exercising organizer's prerogative and signing Rel up for this. Whether he wants to or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads