• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DC/VA/MD ENW Gameday [Cleveland Park, October 27 @ 9:30]

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Depending on my experience at GenCon, I may run a Dread game. I have a neat idea for a scenario, but that type of game is not my usual schtick, so I'm not sure if I can pull it off.
PirateCat's NC Gameday Dread game managed to captivate pretty much all of the attendees regardless of the fact that they were not playing in the game. Looks like great fun for a Gameday!!

Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
PirateCat's NC Gameday Dread game managed to captivate pretty much all of the attendees regardless of the fact that they were not playing in the game. Looks like great fun for a Gameday!!

I'm in one of his Dread games at GenCon, so I'm hoping to learn from the master. :D

Xer0

First Post
Felix said:
I was going to say something about how rowing regattas concentrate more pain in a square mile than any other sport, but then I realized what mattered more: my blood is bluer, my aspect graceful, and my attention sought-after. I'll make sure the Cabots and the Lodges have your regards.

As if they would want it. :p

:D
Holy crap, my BS detector just exploded! Though I do hope you can make it Felix, I'm planning on being there as well.

Queen_D/Rodrigo, did you want to get some volunteers to sign up for setup/cleanup? I mean, I know three of you will be there bright and early, when you add in The_Universe. Are you going to need any more help?

Possibly! When we hammer out a firm schedule, I'm sure there will be an official call for volunteers and we certainly aren't going to turn away people that offer to help with setup and cleanup!

Psion

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Somebody better be running something other than M&M :]

I could probably run some Spycraft. Of if I'm feeling brave (since I've yet to run it) Spirit of the Century.

atomn

Explorer
I'm most likely going to be on vacation, so I probably can't make it. :(

But if that falls through, I'm definitely in!!

Remove ads