• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DDI 1/18 Update Delayed

sigfile

Explorer
The update has been pushed. It will hopefully release this week. Hopefully.

Hey all. As I mentioned before, the update scheduled for today had a lot of bug fixes. After doing some final testing, we weren’t happy with some of the results we were seeing so we’re going to push the update back and get these things resolved. I’m still hopeful we can get the release out this week. I’ll have another update and broadcast as soon as we’re ready to send the update out.

ppaladin123

Adventurer
One day I'll be able to use this thing to quickly produce characters for my games.

Just need:

*House rules
*inherent bonuses
*powers cards that display the math
*Print text instead of print image
*Character sheet that doesn't consist of 7-8 pages of seemingly randomly placed powers and items.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Didn't pass final QA and has been sent back for fixes. Happens with software rollouts all the time, no real need to panic is there?

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
They've already said that schedule adherence is going to be spotty at best for the foreseeable future, so this is pretty much expected.

The calendar is most useful, I find, for catching up on everything they've done last week, all in one convenient place.

I applaud them for being frank about it, finally.

Dausuul

Legend
Didn't pass final QA and has been sent back for fixes. Happens with software rollouts all the time, no real need to panic is there?
I don't see anybody panicking, just mildly snarking, which I feel to be the appropriate response. Some situations call for panic. Others call for outrage. This calls for snark.

Remove ads