• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DDI Character Generator Issues

BooleanFlag

First Post
Is it just me or does the DnDI Character Generator not apply bonuses to defenses correctly from slot items? I just added a cloak of elven kind +2 (+2 to non AC defenses and +2 to stealth checks) and some leather armor and neither my ac, nor my other stars changed. Even my stealth check wasn't adjusted.

I've noticed it does work for weapons though... I added a Rod and all of the attack rolls I. My power cards were adjusted.

Am I missing something?

AntiStateQuixote

Enemy of the State
You have to equip the items. Even them some of the item bonuses don't show up correctly.

In the Shop interface towards the bottom right find the tab that lets you assign items to body slots and equip the items to see AC/defenses/etc. update.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Most defense bonus show up right when you equip the items. The cloak definetely works, you must not have equipped it.

The main bug I have found in the regard of defense is that the special masterwork bonus from armor doesn't show. For example, the generator doesn't add the drowmesh armor's +1 to reflex. Look out for that.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads