• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DDM Guild Update

JohnnyQuest

First Post
body {margin:8px} .tr-field {font:normal x-small arial}Hello to my fellow D&D Miniatures enthusiasts! There has been a flurry of activity over at www.ddmguild.com recently. If you haven't dropped by recently, I encourage you to visit the website and enjoy several new articles and resources:

• D&D Miniatures Battle Rules (Updated 3/2/2009)
  • DDM Competetive Tournament Rules and Penalty Guide (Updated 3/1/2009)
  • Revised DDM stat cards -- using the Guild's new format to incorporate errata and disambiguate the text of powers (note that cards bought in boosters or downloaded from the WotC website are still usable and legal)
  • DDM Guild Online League (read the article and then visit Hordelings to sign up!)
  • DDM Guild Monthly Repaint article
As I said, we've been busy, and we're very excited to see the momentum building all around the world. I'd love to hear your feedback. Until then, good gaming!

Jim Ansaldo
DDM Guild Chapter Lead

darjr

I crit!
The new card format is really cool. I love the item cards.

I'll give it a try. There are a few old hands that have retreated to swm and will probably like to try it as well.

Thanks!

JohnnyQuest

First Post
There isn't a summary yet. We haven't changed a whole lot from the rulebook that was included in the 2008 Starter, but we will be publishing a list of changes in the near future. Was there anything in particular you were wondering about?

Remove ads