• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DDM Pictures

JohnnyQuest

First Post
I'm working on a sooper-secret project, and I'd love it if any of you would be willing to post or PM me a few of your favorite D&D Miniatures-related pictures. Pictures can be of people, events, posters/flyers, repaints, mods, whatever. They can be funny or serious. You should be fairly sure that you're not violating someone else's rights.
Sooper. Secret.

JohnnyQuest

First Post
Uhm, given the nature of CopyReich, this mean the only photos folk could submit are those they took themselves or photos expresly entered into Public Domain by their creators.

Right, and that's actually what I'm looking for -- people's favorite personal photos. And maybe some stuff that's been posted on various forums.

Roger

First Post
This is probably not going to be very helpful, but some time ago there was a set with... some big stone guy, running. And someone photoshopped in a soccer ball and it was awesome. GOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!!!

I know that's not much to go on, but I hope it helps a little.

Also, now that I think about it, I seem to recall seeing at least one DDM mind flayer with a sculpy fez added.

Cheers,
Roger

JohnnyQuest

First Post
Ah, but it is helpful! This may not be the exact picture to which you are referring ...

ddm-soccer.jpg

... but that's the gist of it, no?

Just one of the gems from The Official Minis Comedy Thread :D

Remove ads