• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DDXP 2010 News and Updates

Pour

First Post
Well, from the cover, I can guess one of them ...

dnd_products_dndacc_253840000_pic3_en.jpg

Okay, Cloakers AND Post-Op Drizzt

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
So, no DMG 3 in 2010... I wasn't expecting that. I wonder if it will just be delayed until early 2011 or if WotC decided that they don't really need one of each "core" book per year.

Shroomy

Adventurer
I just wanted to throw out that I totally agree with the need for at least a partial list of the monsters in MM3. We've seen indications of what-

Catastrophe dragon, volcano
Mimic

Uhh... I seem to recall there being at least two more, but I cannot recall what.

I think we can expect an earthquake dragon, and I wouldn't be at all suprised to see a few pages of "more githyanki" or something. Which, if done both well and in moderation, is okay by me (4e MM2 = did it right, 3.5 MM4 = terribly, terribly wrong).

What else, what else? Maybe some of the preview games have MM3 monsters in them? Anyone got any clues?

The other two monsters you were thinking of were the catoblepas and the quasit. I also believe that the typhoon dragon is one of the catastrophe dragons.

davethegame

Explorer
So, no DMG 3 in 2010... I wasn't expecting that. I wonder if it will just be delayed until early 2011 or if WotC decided that they don't really need one of each "core" book per year.

I asked about that specifically, and all the could say is "Just because it no longer appears on the 2010 product schedule doesn't mean it's canceled."

Remove ads