• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DDXP Liveblogging

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Lot of love for cards, tokens, and maps/tiles

Hero's builders guidebook: this is mentioned as not happening, but also will have other content that is not happening.

So does that mean it is doubly cannceled.

Insight

Adventurer
Since they announced it, I can say I wrote some bits for Heroes of the Feywild.

Congrats!

Not to thread derail, but I'm curious as to how anyone can possibly pitch articles (and get them published) with the way WotC keeps jerking around their product schedule. If I were to pitch an idea now, I have no clue whether 4th ed will still be around in 6 mos or in the form we know now.

Or are people working on assignment?

Dungeoneer

First Post
My takeaway - "We have no idea what we're doing but please buy stuff!!!!"

I'm not being sarcastic, I really get the impression that they are in a holding pattern with no clear idea of where they're going to go next.

Klaus

First Post
Congrats!

Not to thread derail, but I'm curious as to how anyone can possibly pitch articles (and get them published) with the way WotC keeps jerking around their product schedule. If I were to pitch an idea now, I have no clue whether 4th ed will still be around in 6 mos or in the form we know now.

Or are people working on assignment?
Just keep shootin' ideas. I had several pitches turned down because something similar was already in the works.

Dausuul

Legend
At least one guy will weep tears of joy if they “fix Runepriests”. Mike said they only make content for Fighters from now on.

*waits for somebody to take this comment seriously and go all nuts about how OMG THEY'RE DROPPING SUPPORT FOR EVERYTHING BUT FIGHTERS WTF*

hexgrid

Explorer
My takeaway - "We have no idea what we're doing but please buy stuff!!!!"

I'm not being sarcastic, I really get the impression that they are in a holding pattern with no clear idea of where they're going to go next.

I see a very clear "less splat books, more box sets" strategy in it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads