• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Dead Stars] Comments?

Strutinan

First Post
The Dead Stars Rule Book has shipped over 100 copies in just a few days, whcih is VERY good for a pdf file! Doubtlessly (seeing as how I can pull up a "referred site" listing) many of those come from here.

If anybody has comments, concearns, or questions then please post them and I will try to cover them.

Who am I? Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that, lol. I'm the author Jay Tyler Barrell, aka "Strutinan".

Hey, its late and I'm bored with a terminal case of insomnia. This seemed like a good idea a minute ago.... :D

I wasn't aware of the Dead Stars book -- can you give a brief overview?

Should it be read while listening to "Dead Stars" by Covenant? :p

Strutinan

First Post
Its a hard sci-fi/horror game built using a heavilly modified version of the 3.5 SRD. Character creation and advancement are both as realistic as possible, while maintaining flavor and balance.

IMHO by far the best part of the book is the technology system. Well over 100,000 posible gadgets can be made, and there is even a class that specializes in doing just that ;)

Like morrolan said: its free to download, so give it a shot.

Remove ads