• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death and Destruction

Cain Thorn

First Post
*using a uniform type script*

I have no information, but I gaze upon these posts of this subject...
I know the smell that is on some papers, I know it well...
I would like to add, that this is not terrorism, far from it, it seems to be
a desperite plee to the people, wanting their attention as a frightened
child might want...

Is this what you are "B", a frightened child wanting attention?

As for the rest, do note the wolves as were posted and the three other corpses, do send your care towards them as well, or your hate. But mostly, look towards the wolves when seeking your culpret, for it almost seems that it were a druid or children of the night...

Humblest Regards,

*signs with a kittens paw*

p.s. - For the authority, to whom it may concern, perhaps a reward should be given to those who bring in information or the antagonist.

Barridan

First Post
I am far from a child fool. What I do has a purpose unlike many around here. Would a frightened child be able to stage the carnage that was present at the scene of death?

Cain Thorn

First Post
*using a uniform type script*

In the simplist of terms, yes, but in a much more creative way.

Humblest Regards,

*signs with a kittens paw*

Labrynth

First Post
There could be no purpose in killing an innocent man, one of the few that is selfless and kind, never caring for his own safety, but rather that of others. Alright, correction... no good purpose in doing so. Besides using wolves to your own ends, can't do anything on your own?

Waiting,
Lark

Barridan

First Post
Well Lark my dear I do what I want, if I wish to enjoy watching someone squirm then so be it

*again signed with a red waxed B*

Brathern

First Post
*a new note scrawls across a peice of torn parchment, the lines uneven and some of the letters cross the ones above them*

Children, Children, taunt and tease!
But quiet down if you please.
A songbird turned screaming hawk,
Perhaps you all into Darkness walk.

Hmmm, better bring a torch we may need it.
Yours,
A blind codger

Lily

First Post
Mister B,

Please do not threaten me, for I have not threatened you. It is not necessary. If you seek ill will with me. Perhaps you should approach me personally. A meeting can be arranged.

My only interest was the recovery of Mister Wendigo's body. What you do is of little interest to me, unless it continues to effect the town folks of Ford's Keep.

Sincerely,
Lily Monroe

Remove ads