Dragonlance Death Dragons and how to run them, from Aabria lyengar, including stat details

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Now there's the gloriously petty punishment. The gods hire some people to follow you around an mock you for something they did to you.

Have them slap him at random intervals and we're in business.
They made him betray his oath and murder and wife and child. That’s an interesting take.

I believe it was the evil gods/Takhisis who sent the elves so that falls inline with evil and double crosses that also end in a powerful undead servant.

Last edited:

They made him betray his oath and murder and wife and child. That’s an interesting take.

I believe it was the evil gods/Takhisis who sent the elves so that falls inline with evil and double crosses that also end in a powerful undead servant.
No Soth was the one who betrayed his oath and murdered his mistress and child. No one made him do that. He was lied to about Isolde faithfulness, but he was the one who made all the decisions in response to that lie. Like murder for supposed infidelity and the abandonment of his god given quest.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
See, a breath weapon that raises the dead feels like a thing dracoliches should have been doing this whole time.

I'd rather they be flaming skeletons, but close enough.
5e Shadow Dragons raise the shadows of humanoids killed by its breath weapon as Shadows (ack! this sentence is hard to write in a way that's coherent).

But Dracoliches having a similar ability could be cool.

Yeah, if Knights of Solamnia live by "My Honor Is My Life," Soth....did not do that. He pretty much failed every test put before him.

No Soth was the one who betrayed his oath and murdered his mistress and child. No one made him do that. He was lied to about Isolde faithfulness, but he was the one who made all the decisions in response to that lie. Like murder for supposed infidelity and the abandonment of his god given quest.

darjr

I crit!
67A81947-C12B-429A-80E7-9DBD59DE779A.jpeg

Remove ads