• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[DEC] What are you playing

Mal-2

First Post
Final Fantasy X-2 and Bloody Roar 4 on the PS2. I'm disappointed with BR4, the gameplay seems pretty shallow to me, but I'm going to stick with it a bit longer for nostalgia reasons. FFX-2 is a blast. I've gone through the game quickly, and missed most of the side quests, so I'm looking forward to a second playthrough where I can take my time.

Nothing on the PC yet this month, I've been too busy.

Mal-2

MJEggertson

First Post
Deus Ex 2.

Want to try Price of Persia, but no time. I played an early version of Crimson Skies over a year ago, and can't wait to get my hands on that one either.

pezagent

First Post
Man, being in New Zealand I've been totally isolated from the latest and the greatest. My friend in Cali often sends me information regarding the latest games, but they're usually not available here. I really want to try out FF-X2. The thing is, I'll be moving back to the States soon, so expenditures on video games isn't in the works right now... but there's always hope...

/johnny :)

Bass Puppet

First Post
10th level in ToEE. I just picked up Dungeon Siege (microsoft) in the $10 bin, but it keeps hangin on me right (even after the patch) at the beginning :( Doesn't suprise me that a microsoft program freezes up my system so bad I have to power down and reboot.

Last edited:

WizarDru

Adventurer
Bass Puppet said:
10th level in ToEE. I just picked up Dungeon Siege (microsoft) in the $10 bin, but it keeps hangin on me right (even after the patch) at the beginning :( Doesn't suprise me that a microsoft program freezes up my system so bad I have to power down and reboot.
I really liked Dungeon Siege...but it's terrible multipayer support doomed it for me. Having to restart all the quests every time you started a multiplayer game was pathetic. Especially after having completed Diablo II with my wife, it was just unacceptable.

javapadawan

First Post
I just finished the new Legacy of Kain game, Defiance. Bad camera angles. Awesome story.

Now I'm on to Hordes of the Underdark, just entering Undermountain. I imported the character I played through the original NWN campaign with (Rog9/Wiz8), but was kind of bummed that my old henchman, Daelan, didn't recognize me. Deekin did however, even though I never played through Shadows of Undrentide. *shrug*. Still pretty cool anyway.

Aristotle

First Post
I got back into Star Wars Galaxies after taking about 6 weeks off. They've definately begun to add content to the game, and some cool features. A massive update to combat is in the works. This game should be everything it should have been at release in about 3 or 4 months.

For my FPS fix... I log into Planetside now and again. I haven't found another FPS I really like, so I'm stuck with Pside for now. I really wish they would hurry up with Tribes 3. :)

Last edited:

Alcareru

First Post
FFXI (soo close to level 30 but too busy fishing) and FF Tactics Advance. FFTA is a nice followup to FF Tactics which I dearly loved. And Im playing it on a gameboy player for the Gamecube which such a cool peripheral-i recommend it for anybody since there are sooo many good GB games.

Remove ads