• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

December 2009 Editorial Calendar

Appleseeth

First Post
I'm quite befuzzled at the sheer number of Fighter articles we've had recently. It feels like the last four months we've had at least one article with fighter stuff in them and now we get another Class Acts? Doesn't that make three for them? And none up to this point for the Cleric? Essentials is different in my opinion, though Wizards lumps them together.

MrAlgothi

First Post
Looks like our long awaited Warlock and Assassin articles are on the 9th and 14th, respectively. I am really looking forward to these two!

ferratus

Adventurer
I can't look forward to the new powers/feats articles. I certainly want them as updates to the character builder (until the options approach infinity), but until I need to make a fighter or a drow elf, what do I care?

However, more Chaos Scar adventures are always a good thing. I'm also looking forward to the Dungeon articles on Solo Adventures and Adventuring Armies.

Appleseeth

First Post
Complaints about Fighters hogging all the Dragon space aside, I'm looking forward to the two Winning Races articles. I thought the Halfling one was top notch (except for those silly dice) and hope for the same for my two most favorite races of elves.

I'm also hoping for some new options for my Warlord multi. Swordmage in the Essentials at the end of the month.

Rechan

Adventurer
Invoker gets another class acts? Wow. Can we get some bard love?

Also, they are quickly cranking out those new articles (Role and Power Source).

I wonder if DMs are going to get this much love anytime soon.

Shroomy

Adventurer
Invoker gets another class acts? Wow. Can we get some bard love?

Also, they are quickly cranking out those new articles (Role and Power Source).

I wonder if DMs are going to get this much love anytime soon.

Probably not to the same extent. Adventures take up a lot of page count.

Remove ads