• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deep Fried Happiness

clvrmonkey

First Post
I am at work and being fed! Executives are frying turkeys and giving them to me! And I'm on vacation all of next week!

Just though I would share.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Ah. three blissful months of research grant. I don't even have to leave the house if I don't want too. Although I would, if someone would offer me turkey...

the Jester

Legend
No job yet, but prolly will take the old one back; I'm going to see the new Star Trek movie tonight with all the sci-fi geeks from when I worked at Kinkos, including my boss. He already told me I could have a job again, no problem; it's just a matter of scheduling...

Sigh. I'll miss being a bum, but I've done it long enough.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Ahhh, Friday the 13th. Payday, and then taking off Wed (after staying up until about 4 in the morning to go see the midnight premiere of 'The Two Towers', I'm not going to be in any sort of shape for work), then taking off the weeks of Xmas and New Years. I work in Alabama State govt, and the lame-duck govenor was nice enough to give us Wed-Fri off for Xmas, and Wed + Thur off for New Years. So it's just a matter of filling in the extra days and presto! Two weeks vacation!

JRRNeiklot

First Post
THG Hal said:
I am, working 40hours at real job and 40+ at publishing---where is my Turkey and understudy?:mad:

No, no, no! THG IS your real job! The other is from that fantasy world called real life. I hate that campaign setting (real life.) The rules are SO broken.

MEG Hal

First Post
JRRNeiklot said:

No, no, no! THG IS your real job! The other is from that fantasy world called real life. I hate that campaign setting (real life.) The rules are SO broken.

LMAO :D

So true, give me drinking rules not DUI's, give me XP for slaying things not murderers!!!!!!

You can never take my freedoooooooommmmmmm!!!!!!!!

(I am in law enforcement in the above was not obvious)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads