• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Deep Magic: A Tome of New Spells

thedmstrikes

Explorer
Hello again all-

I am surprised this Kickstarter has not been advertised here as it has 1400 backers! This small book has exploded into something much more massive and is a must have for D&D 3.5/Pathfinderites. Some tiers even allow you to submit your spells for consideration and inclusion into the final book. The latest tier is going fast, it is called Runebound Edition and is described below:

RUNEBOUND EDITION: You get a leather-bound DEEP MAGIC hardcover featuring thick leatherette hard-covers with the front cover and spine stamped with luxurious gold foil. This book is only available through this project. You also get a PDF of Deep Magic, a print and PDF copy of the Kobold Guide to Magic, a print and PDF copy of the Kickstarter-exclusive adventure, plus all stretch goal PDFs, the Hero Lab files, and the digital spellbook for iOS or Android.

There are only 50 of these available and after it was released as a new tier half an hour ago, there are only 25 left. Hurry over and have a look at this thing, it is amazing!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/350683997/deep-magic-a-tome-of-new-spells-for-pathfinder-rpg

Last edited:

thedmstrikes

Explorer
Thanks Morris, I was under the impression all Kickstarter support posts would go under the tabletop gaming topic. Noted for the future.

I would also like to add if you are interested in psionics that this Kickstarter is linked to the Psionic Miniatures Kickstarter also running now for another four days. If you are a supporter of both (double check the update under Deep Magic for minimum support requirements) then there is an additional PDF that is released through Deep Magic with a spell/psionic crossover.

thedmstrikes

Explorer
The Runebound editions I mentioned in the original post are still available as well. The original set sold out, but the creator added another 50 (called Vril Runebound Editions, but essentially the same reward tier) and there are still about half of them left! Closing in on even more goodies, have a look, so much new magic, it is staggering.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I honestly believe that people are going to kick themselves later if they don't back this now.

Let's try this and see if Wolfgang shows up. [MENTION=22474]Monkey King[/MENTION]

thedmstrikes

Explorer
Down to the last 8 hours and still going strong adding to the pile of rewards. Do not let yourself miss out on the largest volume of new magic spells and systems. This thing is so massive, they will have to cut off additions soon, it is that big!

Monkey King

Explorer
I was a hopping Monkey King yesterday. The final pile of rewards was huge, and I'm going to be working hard with the Kobold Press crew to deliver 3 books and slew of great material to backers.

Thanks to those who jumped in and backed it!

Crothian

First Post
I honestly believe that people are going to kick themselves later if they don't back this now.

Why do you say that? I didn't back it. There are more spells then we need in the game already. I'm sure people that get it will get great use out of it but I doubt I'll kick myself for missing this. It looks like a lot of cool options that will rarely get used.

Remove ads