• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deities & Demigods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume there are no new feats that aren`t Salient Abilities?

How do Salient Abilities that improve metamagic work?

Roughly how many Salient Abilities are included, above 100 I assume?

How are Avatars treated?

How much of the deity`s description is flavor text as opposed to stats? The same amount as in FRCS?

What are Divine Ranks for Set, Poseidon, Nerull, Osiris and Pelor?

Taren Nighteyes

First Post
As to the surprise at Zeus's alignment being CG - it really does make sense. He was King of the Gods, and his decisions must be obeyed. He just may change his mind tomorrow, or just ignore the "law" for himself. (Zeus really didn't care what other gods/people did as long as you didn't make him mad - e.g. Call him a son of a goat, hurt one of his many children, tick one of the other gods off so they would complain to him and "force" him to take notice)

As for Artemis - I agree. Her alignment is NG to women - especially young free spirited maidens, and NN or CN to men - in general.

I would have much preferred her alignment to be NN with some details of her disposition to each sex provided in her description.

Taren Nighteyes

Hi all! :)

Thanks to Derulbaskul for the scoop! :D

A few questions:

- What Divine Rank is Tiamat?

- Are there Divine Monsters in the book (eg. Fenris Wolf)?

- What are the levels for Odin?

Other than that my main curiousity is how they deal with Uber-deities. I presume none are detailed/hinted at!?

Thanks.

Hello mate! :)

Knight Otu said:
That's a nice list! I wonder if Upper_Krust has already seen this thread?

;)

Knight Otu said:
Don't kill me for this question - but how are Challenge Ratings for Deities determined? What about Salient Abilities?

At the moment it seems they favour 30 + Divine Rank.

I should ask Derulbaskul are there minimum levels for Divinity (eg. 30 for Hero-deity)?

Paladin

Explorer
Arani Korden said:

His location is listed as Singapore; they've gotten books considerably earlier than the rest of us in the past.

Yeah, I saw, but most people don't put their real location, so I thought I'd check. I'm willing to bet you don't live on Naboo. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads