• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

delay on vehicle building.

BlackJaw

First Post
I set aside Friday for working on it, but I ended up with a massive head ache and crunching up into a ball of throbing pain on my bed for a few hours.

I'm working nights now on weekends, so I won't get a chance to finish until Monday. so you'll have to wait till monday/tuesday now. Sorry.

BlackJaw

First Post
Did I mention I got a house-mate moving out, a new one moving in, and I need to buy a new car before my current one finishes dying on me? ah real life... that's it need to start up another fantasy world... I'm going to half to go DM some D&D now.

BlackJaw

First Post
better yet, my DSL may be out for a week to two weeks. Apperently this happens when ever you switch the name on the DSL bill... (house mate leaving and it was in his name) and that just sucks. We will have to start up a whole new acount, pay ANOTHER setup fee, buy whole new IPs for the house, etc. It sucks. it sucks a lot. Its costing us money, its going to leave us with no internet for more then a week, we will have to get new IPs and setup our network again.

F'ing monopoly holding Pac-"hell."

Remove ads