D&D 5E [Legendary Games] 10 Days Left for Mediterranean Monsters, plus Caliya's Runes and Legacy of the Dragon!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
We are entering the final third of our Mediterranean Monsters Kickstarter for 5E and are closing in on another amazing stretch goal, A Threatened Democracy, the third adventure in the Mother of Monsters Adventure Path! We are excited to provide this terrific adventure saga inspired by Greek history, culture, and mythology, as a killer companion piece to our massive tome of monsters from across the Mediterranean! You can get our FREE 28-page preview PDF for the Mother of Monsters campaign as well as our FREE 16-page preview PDF for the Mediterranean Monsters bestiary right now at DrivethruRPG! We hope you'll check them out and join the project and share it with your fellow 5E fans and friends! Plus you can get discounted bundle deals on all of our Legendary Beasts books like Asian Monsters, Latin American Monsters, Sea Monsters, Mythos Monsters, and Mechanical Monsters, as well as the Faerie Bestiary and Alien Bestiary! It all ends July 27th, so pledge today!

Speaking of awesome projects, we love to give shout-outs to other amazing projects in the RPG crowdfunding space. When we all work together, we can make even more truly amazing stuff for all of you, so if you haven't had the chance to check out some of these great projects by all means please do!

• ENDING SOON! Tony Casper and his team at Spectre Creations have just 3 days left on Caliya’s Chronicle of Runes, a 300+ page tome for 5e that brings the runic magic to life with ancient lore and extraordinary monsters for GMs and players alike. It's 12 legendary subclasses and over 50!!! races and subraces for players, all tied to an expansive 5E Rune system with over 450 magic runes spanning every core language in the game. Plus, GMs will love unleashing over 80 epic and terrifying monsters and the ability to instantly translate text to your favorite languages with FantasyTranslator.com! Just for fun, we had them translate Legendary Games into Celestial and it looks amazing! This project ends this Thursday, July 20th, so get in there now and don't miss it!

• In addition to big Kickstarters like Caliya, we also love supporting new creators, and right now Neils de Jong has his very first Kickstarter up and running with Legacy of the Dragon, a fantastic 5E book that is jam-packed with dragon-themed races, subraces, subclasses, spells, and so much more. If you head over to Neils' Kickstarter page, you'll find a link to a FREE preview of his half-dragon race and peeks inside at the artwork and design for this killer supplement. I love dragons and have a long-delayed dragon adventure saga we've been working on off and on for years, and I'm actually playing an updated version of the original Dragonlance modules right now in my Friday night game, so you know I love this kind of content. Legacy of the Dragon ends on August 5, so we hope you'll check it out!

Remove ads