DEMOGORGON! 200mm Tall!

Gale Force 9 is at the Internationale Spieltage SPIEL '15 Toy Show (otherwise known as Essen) in Germany this week. They're previewing their new licensed D&D miniatures there (I posted about three demon lords here). This one looks even better -- Demogorgon, standing 200mm (that's about 8 inches) tall, this thing look fantastic. It'll be available soon; I don't currently have any more info yet. But here's what it looks like!

Gale Force 9 is at the Internationale Spieltage SPIEL '15 Toy Show (otherwise known as Essen) in Germany this week. They're previewing their new licensed D&D miniatures there (I posted about three demon lords here). This one looks even better -- Demogorgon, standing 200mm (that's about 8 inches) tall, this thing look fantastic. It'll be available soon; I don't currently have any more info yet. But here's what it looks like!

demogorgon1.jpg

demogorgon2.jpg

demogorgon3.jpg

Lancelot

Adventurer
That is a staggeringly impressive mini. It'd make a terrific companion piece for the big plastic Orcus I have from the WotC line. Just started Out of the Abyss a couple weeks ago, so having a giant Demogorgon mini to drop down on the table from time to time would be awesome...

Uder

First Post
Wow! Looks like he dropped right out of the book. Sort of like the pages in my copy of Out of the Abyss, really.

At least with a miniature you're expected to have to glue the thing together.

Remove ads

Remove ads