• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Denizens of Avadnu $24.95

JVisgaitis

Explorer
I've been meaning to post this here, but like a putz I keep forgetting. Our Ennie Nominated Monster Book Denizens of Avadnu is on sale until December 31st for $24.95.

If you haven't heard of Denziens of Avadnu, its a 224 page full-color monster book with Challenge Ratings from 1/4 to 20. It is currently #9 on EN World's all time product list, and recently garnered a 5 out of 5 review from John Cooper.

You can purchase Denizens of Avadnu here from our online store.

CSB046

First Post
Already ordered and looking forward to it!

I was actually curious about this, though. I received my payment receipt from PayPal on Sunday, 12/12. In general, how quickly are books shipping after payment is made?

Thanks.

JVisgaitis

Explorer
There is something wonky with these forums. I posted a reply and it never took. Grrr. . .

We send all of our books priority (except those out of the country) and normally send them out every couple days. Since we have been running our Holiday sale, we have had A LOT of orders. Because of this, I have been sending them all in bulk every Saturday. I apologize for the delay. You should receive it before Christmas if your in the US.

Krieg

First Post
I was impressed with the free .pdf I received from the server drive, so I'll step up and pick up a print copy as well.

Keep up the good work guys.

Remove ads