• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Denver CO

Utrecht

First Post
What time do you play?

I might be interested....

Also what is the make-up of the players (older, younger....)?

BTW, I live at Parker and Arapahoe

phoamslinger

Explorer
typically, 7:30 to ???. Last Tuesday, we called it at 10:30, but the preceeding week was the end of a mini-campaign and it went until 12. I live at Chambers and Smokey Hill.

Currently the group is one 18 year old, one 37, and two late forties. We just lost a mid-20 year old (moved to Dallas, god only knows why). So age isn't really an issue.

If you want, my email is phoamslinger@hotmail.com and I usually check it about once or twice a week. :cool:

Utrecht

First Post
Phoam,

Got your e-mail - unfortunately my WIN 2K local profile got corrupt so I did not get a chance to respond.

I am definately interested - the only catch is that my wife has Jazercise on Tues (and Thur) until about 8 - so I would not be able to get there until 8:15 - 8:30.

Second, I am a consultant so there is the possability that I could shipped off to Timbuktu (for example, there is a chance that I might be going to Israel this month) - so if neither of these present a problem I am very interested.

if you want, feel free to forward me some campaign info and I look it over and construct a character (and get permission from my wife).....

Remove ads