• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Desperate times, desperate measures, I need help people, please.

Michael Morris

First Post
Seeing this site finally upgraded, stable, and able to be expanded and easily maintained once more has been one of the happiest moments of my life. Now comes one of the saddest admissions I have ever had to make but at this point I have no other choice.

It has been known to the admin staff that I lost my job back on May 20th. In the last month the ramp up to get the site finally upgraded has been possible largely due to this downtime. But in all honestly that time should have been spent job searching - and I now find myself presented with a 3 day notice to pay rent or be evicted.

I am approximately $3000 behind on various bills, and that's with Russ paying as agreed for the upgrade. This is in no way his fault - I did not disclose to him, or to anyone, the full gravity of the situation I am in.

My only chance to stay afloat at this point is to ask for donations. No one here owes me anything -- I gave my time and my help to this community freely. But, much as it pains me to admit it, I must swallow my pride and admit this is my hour of need folks. I need help.

If anyone would like to help you can donate to my paypal account at michael@dmgx.com

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear things are so bad, Mike. At the very least, you have the payment for EN World 2 coming. I'd suggest posting something like this on CM; the folks there can be very supportive when they need to be. :)

tenkar

Old School Blogger
Well, there's 25 bucks i won't spend frivolously on this hobby... then again, indirectly, I'm supporting someone that enhances my hobby... in any case, hope it helps... even us "Uncivil Servants" can be civil on occasions ;)

mechascorpio

First Post
New to the site, love it so much I became a supporter last week. And with the great new upgrade, the least I can do is send some more your way. Best of luck to you, I live in fear that I'll be next!

C'mon newbies, show your support for this great site and Michael's great work!

Remove ads