Desperation in Sarasota Florida!

NeuroZombie

Explorer
Man, every time I start to get a group together, the players decide to move out of state.... I swear I don't have BO!

ANyway, I will run and play just about anything you may want to play. My wife and my 13 year old son play as well. I have nearly 20 yrs of RPG XPs. My email is in my profile, give me a mail!

The_Ology

First Post
Hey, Neuro, I'm pretty sure I saw your post over on the Pop! Comics boards. In Sarasota myself, looking for a group to participate in, so, if you're still looking for players, give me a shout.

Hadraniel

First Post
The email function is not working. Anyhow depending on what day and time you can play/run I might be interested. Just to let you know I am more of a player myself. Anyhow drop me a email.

Hadraniel9@aol.com

Or next time when you are in Pops just leave a message for Dave, I worked at the Sarasota store and the Bradenton Store before they closed :( so they should know who I am.

Man, every time I start to get a group together, the players decide to move out of state.... I swear I don't have BO!

ANyway, I will run and play just about anything you may want to play. My wife and my 13 year old son play as well. I have nearly 20 yrs of RPG XPs. My email is in my profile, give me a mail!
I didn't find an email in your profile, and having a design profile, it seems to think every message I try to send you is spam. Please send me a PM and let's play!

Irlo

Hero
I actually am the one that has moved now, LOL. My son is now 30 and away from home and my wife and I live in Tampa now and never head back into Sarasota unless we have to. Sorry, only 18 years too late on the original post :)
Did you ever find a gaming group?

Remove ads