• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Desperatly seeking Sam U. Rai

Dirigible

Explorer
Hi;

Can anyone point me in the direction of a samurai class? I know there's the Master Samurai in Sword and Fist, and there's a core class in Oriental Adventures, but can someone help me find one online, perhaps?

If it isn;t illegal, perhaps someone could post the class from OA.

Gratis in advanco

Voadam

Legend
There is also the Quintessential Samurai by Mongoose Publishing and the MEG Rise of the Hunt Campaign Setting book has a core class as well, but that one is generally considered a little unbalanced with, I believe, a +2 BAB at 1st level.

What are you looking for in a samurai PrC?
Unless you want to ride a horse you can do all the things a samurai is supposed to do by taking levels of fighter.

See about taking the unarmed combat feats from D20 Modern, too.

Archer

First Post
Samurai are like fighters that are limited to specializing in the katana and wakizashi. They get feats every 3 levels or so and can power-up their katana and wakizashi by sacrificing money equal to the value of the weapon but the value of the weapon cannot exceed 50% of the total character value in the DMG. There are a number of "japanese" feats and skills that go with samurai which are too numerous to go into here.

Dirigible

Explorer
Thankee, Camarath. May your loins be full of fruit.

All the gratuitously overpowered, culturally insensitive, anime based feudal warrior goodness I could need :)

Remove ads