• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

Remathilis

Legend
Ok Josh.... Last Time I swear

I'm not going to run SHADOWS.... Too little interest. However, I AM going to run a pick up game of BASIC D&D (Rules Cyclopedia) playing IN SEARCH OF THE UNKNOWN.

There is no sign up needed, no player limit. We're doing this OLD SKOOL.

IF something falls through, that game will be there to play through.

Thanks.

mudpyr8

First Post
Just ran Hard Rain at U*Con for a group of 7, finished on time (4 hour slot). Most of the group had never played Hero before and had a blast. I was even asked to run a follow-up game on Sunday, which went off just as well (complete report at http://www.narosia.com/).

Just trying to pump a little PR for my game in the PM. A lot of uncommitteds still and I am positive a good time will be had by all. I'll be there to run it, so hopefully some people will step up to the table. The game is an adventure from our upcoming world setting to be published this spring from Hero Games.

See you there.

Halma

First Post
I will have something come up for this weekend.

Joshua Dyal said:
OK, I think I have the first post up to date. Let me know if I'm missing anything...

Unfortunately I have had something come up this weekend on really short notice and I will not be able to attend. I am sorry for this... but some time in the future I would like to join you guys.

Sorry to the game that I am pulling out of I hope this doesn't affect you too bad.

Hope you all have a good game day,

Halma

Remove ads