Deuce Traveler's Sewer Rats

Fenris

Adventurer
Fergus mutters a curse under his breath as he hurries up to Rork, axe at the ready.

OOC: Not sure iif I can close the distance, but double move if I can't

Caim

First Post
Rork cringes as the rat bites into his leg. "Ya filthy little bastard."

[sblock=OOC]Move 10 ft. back and shoot an arrow.[/sblock]
[sblock=You have Dysentery]Thanks alot natural 1's...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Needles heard the sound, as it began to rise in strength. There were more than ust the one rat they now see, and they would soon be upon him and his allies. Quickly thinking on it, he grabs two packs from his pack and tosses them out towards the sounds.

As the two packs fly out, they hit the ground and break open, spilling their contents out onto the flooring. Pieces of bread, cheeses, butter dried fruits and some meat hit the ground, scattering all over. His rations weren't to be eaten anytime soon, as he hopes it was just enough to cause the foes to stop, take notice, and give them a chance to fight amongst themselves.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rork feels strangely sick, but the feeling subsides... for now. His attack is enough to slice the beast, and Fergus' mighty swing turn it into a nasty wall-splattered lining of crimson grease. The party gathers in close as five more of the creatures appear from behind barrels at a distances of twenty to thirty feet away.

Needles' quick thinking buys the group a few seconds as the vicious and overly large rats stop to smell the tossed food. However, they are too well-fed on the contents of the nearby barrels and the pause is only momentary.

OOC: Needles just brought your group a few seconds of time to formulate your plan and make a free round of preparations. The dire rats attack again starting next round.

ghostcat

First Post
OOC: Apologies for being tardiness of posting of late. We have had family over. They've gone home now, so, hopefully, things will be back to normal

Hardnose is surprised by the appearance of the rat. Then just has he was about to subdue it so they could collect it, he saw its poison bite. By the time he had got his thoughts together, Fergus had splattered it. Whereupon five more rats appeared.

"Don't forget we are supposed to collect some rat but I don't think they are much use if they have poison bites. he says. Looking at the vicious rats still left, he continues So does anyone have a plan. I think we ought to back up and lure them into the steam trap.

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Apologies for being tardiness of posting of late. We have had family over. They've gone home now, so, hopefully, things will be back to normal

Hardnose is surprised by the appearance of the rat. Then just has he was about to subdue it so they could collect it, he saw its poison bite. By the time he had got his thoughts together, Fergus had splattered it. Whereupon five more rats appeared.

"Don't forget we are supposed to collect some rat but I don't think they are much use if they have poison bites. he says. Looking at the vicious rats still left, he continues So does anyone have a plan. I think we ought to back up and lure them into the steam trap.

"We get paid for live and dead, more for living. The steam is a good idea if we want to have a fighting retreat. How fast can we get a cage set up I wonder?" asks Fergus

Remove ads