• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Six Nights to Yearsend (Ptolus one-shot)

Tychus

First Post
Now that we've moved on to the second murder scene I think of a bunch more things I want to know from the first. Figures...

Are subscriptions broken for everyone, or just me? It's harder to keep up with the threads without them.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I like the first set of rolls. Dumb or unwise fighter? Weak spellcaster? Unlikeable rogue?

OnlytheStrong: What kind of contacts would your new character have?

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
I've updated Kaeso's character sheet in the RG thread to accommodate the new equipment. He's still at about 1/3rd of his hp, unless I missed that we healed up sometime between the jailbreak and now.

farmboymdp

First Post
A quick question Deuce: are the walls of our house made of wood or stone? If they are made of stone Morty wants to use his Summon Elemental feat to summon an earth elemental to Earth Glide through the walls and see who the intruders are.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Farmboy: The lower part of the home is stone, but the upper part that Morty currently is in is wooden.

OnlytheStrong: No problem!

Dekana: No that's about right.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads