[Devil’s Workshop] Classes of NeoExodus: Caneus High Guard released

lmpjr007

Explorer
[Devil’s Workshop] Classes of NeoExodus: Caneus High Guard released

Louis Porter Jr. Design, in association with Devil’s Workshop, has released its next supplement for its upcoming fantast setting NeoExodus: A House Divided setting, Classes of NeoExodus: Caneus High Guard at RPGNow.com. Here is information on this product:
product_21309.jpg

The Caneus High Guards are among the world of Exodus’ craftiest fighters, concentrating on defensive maneuvers combined with a style of fighting that induces their opponents to defeat themselves. The High Guard are the personal defenders of the Queen of the Empire, trained rigorously to defend her person and resist all efforts to be duped or magically enchanted. A single member of the High Guard can be the lynchpin of an elite unit, a whole legion of them can overcome any army in the known world.

This supplement has includes:
• All the information to play a Caneus High Guard prestige class in your NeoExodus or other home setting.
• All New Caneus High Guard Feats including Blood Focus and Intimidating Aura.

This 6 page PDF is just the sort of thing needed for DMs to get started playing in the fantasy world of NeoExodus. Written by Joshua Cole. Available Here: http://enworld.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=21309

For more information on LPJDesign and/or Devil’s Workshop products see our website at www.lpjdesign.com.

Also available:
NeoExodus: A House Divided Line: http://enworld.rpgnow.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=308&filter_id=1936&

kroh

First Post
All of this stuff looks great! Are we going to see Neo-exodus as a complete fantasy setting at some point?

Regards,
Walt

lmpjr007

Explorer
kroh said:
All of this stuff looks great! Are we going to see Neo-exodus as a complete fantasy setting at some point?

Regards,
Walt
OH YES! We are planning to release a full campaign setting in the next few months in both PDF and BOOKSHELF VERSION available at your FLGS will all new, never seen before ANYWHERE gaming material!!! So stay tuned!!!

kroh

First Post
Is there a mailing list other than the blog in your sig that we can have with updates and groovy pre release material... I am liking what i see so far and would love to be informed on future showings of what is in store.

Regards,
Walt

lmpjr007

Explorer
kroh said:
Is there a mailing list other than the blog in your sig that we can have with updates and groovy pre release material... I am liking what i see so far and would love to be informed on future showings of what is in store.

Regards,
Walt

We just opened up a Yahoo group for the NeoExodus: A House Divided Campaign Setting here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NeoExodus-RPG. We are still moving everything over to the Yahoo site and the www.NeoExodus.com website. So stay tuned!

kroh

First Post
Sweet... Just also wanted to throw in that the concept stuff for this is really fantastic. The art is breathtaking and really stands out against a sea of mediocre stuff out there. The concept art that got posted online a year or so ago (can't remember where I saw it) was enough to catch my attention and I have been looking for it since.

Regards,
Walt

lmpjr007

Explorer
kroh said:
Sweet... Just also wanted to throw in that the concept stuff for this is really fantastic. The art is breathtaking and really stands out against a sea of mediocre stuff out there. The concept art that got posted online a year or so ago (can't remember where I saw it) was enough to catch my attention and I have been looking for it since.

Regards,
Walt

Here is a link to some more info on the setting: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=190470

kroh

First Post
All of it looks really impressive and totally imersive! Last year I wrote a massive campaign setting that I would describe as High Octane Fantasy. When I saw the concept art for NeoExodus I couldn't believe it. It was like you were pulling the ideas straight from my brain! I stopped mine and started to follow yours. Sometimes it is much easier to let some one else drive.

Can't wait for this to hit!

Regards,
Walt

Remove ads