• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Devil's Brigade - WWII - OOC

Widowmaker

First Post
Thanks Lukeworm. I apperciate the offer. It is just like any other program the more you use it the more familiar you get with it. I am just trying to learn the little things to help out a little more.

If in the future I need help I will let you know. ;)

Maps should be up!!

Widowmaker

First Post
Things seem to be going slow in the game.

I feel as if I have lost the interest of the players.

What can I do to make things better?

Do you want to scrap the training mission and go straight to the real thing?

Lukeworm

First Post
I'm still intersted, both with the game in general and the current mission. Right now Harrison and Kerensky don't have that much to do other then wait, and that's all right for the moment.

Widowmaker

First Post
Since some of the other people are not answering. I know I still have the interest of:

Lukeworm
Starman
Drowned Hero
JDL

I haven't heard from:
Ilium
Vigilance
Dracomeander

If I don't hear something in a few days I will drop them.

Ilium

First Post
Many many apologies. My work and family life have both been insane. If you'd like to recruit a replacement for me I won't be offended. Otherwise I'll TRY to post more but it's just been crazy. I have to do a training session this afternoon so I won't be posting until at least this evening.

Again, I'm sorry. I just didn't forsee things being THIS busy for this long.

Widowmaker

First Post
Iluim no need to recruit to replace you if you are still interested. Ii would be nice if you just popped in once in a while. Let us know Real Life (RL) has got in the way.

Thanx

Dracomeander

First Post
I haven't lost interest in the game. I had a system crash and lost access to the 'Net.

I'm in the middle of a complete factory restore and just got my internet access reloaded.

I have to head to the theatre soon so I'll have to wait until after rehearsal to check on what I've missed in the game thread.

Sorry to have been out of touch, but I didn't have time to get to the library while it was open this last week.

Lukeworm

First Post
I'm going to let the action of the main group take the scene for now. We can return to Kerensky's and Harrison's litle shot out by the creack later if needed. This should give JDL time to post as well.

Remove ads