di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

Velmont

First Post
Octavio is digging the hole that is between him and the group, taking a serious advantage. The warrior of Phyrah who was following him and the half-elf both jump down of there mount and in teh process hit each other by accident. Both fall head first and seems knock out for a moment before they stands up, but it is already too late, the main group have pass before them. It is the half-orc hunter who take the second place, with the elven messenger on his heel. Surpisingly, the small halfling, even with his small size and slowed pace, keep it up with the main group, followed by the human messenger. The elven knight doens't seem to be able to catch back yet, and the other half-orcs still seems to keep there slow speed.

[SBLOCK=Ranking]Octavio 76
Half-Orc, Hunter 68
Elf, Messenger 67
Halfling 64
Human, Messenger 61
Human, Warrior of Phyrah 52
Half-Elf 51
Human, Soldier 48
Half-Orc, Savage 41
Elf, Follower of Phyrah 36
Half-Orc, Miner 36
Elf, Knight 33
[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
Octavio continues to swim hard to extend his lead, knowing that some of the others are better suited for some of the obstacles ahead and will likely gain on him.

And Octavio continues to swim like a fish.

swim+5=22

Velmont

First Post
Octavio is the first to come out of the water, a crowd cheering his appearence from teh water. The half-orc hunter and the hafling have kept the pace with Ocatvio, losing only a few feet to him. Behind them is the main group, and among that group is the elven messanger who seems to start to be tired and had difficulty to continue. In the back, the savage half-orc is starting to gain on the main group. The elven knight and the follower of Phyrah both seems out of the race now.

[SBLOCK=OOC]You are pretty lucky... continue like that and you goin final![/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Ranking]Octavio 97
Half-Orc, Hunter 88
Halfling 84
Elf, Messenger 71
Human, Messenger 70
Half-Elf 70
Human, Warrior of Phyrah 69
Half-Orc, Savage 65
Human, Soldier 60
Half-Orc, Miner 55
Elf, Follower of Phyrah 51
Elf, Knight 43
[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
Octavio raises his hand to acknowledge the cheering crowd as he follows the flags along the course.

STR+1=12

ooc: Obviously playing to the crowd affected my die rolling. Still, not too bad. I figured the orcs would be my biggest concern, but that halfling is a FREAKIN' STUD!

Velmont

First Post
Just outside Fallon's gate, near the river that flow throught the city, there is a large empty field. This field is not epty this morning. Archery range have been installed near a small hill, where people already have started to gather to see the event.

Two larges tents have been establish. Over one is a flag of Grendath, and another with di Senzio's Magical Shop icon. On the other, there is a green flag with the word 'contestant' written on it. A few persons are walking in and out of the tent, and among them, a man in a nice looking full plate mail, with the symbol of grendath finely engraved on the breastplate.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Fresh after a night's rest, Quozen hustles onto the field and looks around. Spotting the two tents, he heads for the contestant's tent with a hopeful spring in his step. He peers into the contestants' tent and looks around for someone to speak with.

"Excuse me, but I am looking for a Mr. Reynold. Would he be present here this morning?"

Velmont

First Post
A young boy who is carrying arrows stops at Quozen question. "He is the man in full plate mail." The young boy turns his head in direction of the contestant tent. Quozen follow his lead and enter the tent, where a few human, elf and a gnome is standing. Among them is only a man in full plate mail, finely engraved with the symbol of Grendath. He approach him and before he can speak, Reynold turn his attention toward him. "Yes? How can I help you?"

Remove ads