di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Reynold takes the money and write down a note.

"Happy to have you in. The archery contest will be on the second day . All the contest will happen in a single morning. Just show up on the field outside Fallon's Gate one hour after the sun shows up."

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

Velmont said:
Reynold takes the money and write down a note.

"Happy to have you in. The archery contest will be on the second day . All the contest will happen in a single morning. Just show up on the field outside Fallon's Gate one hour after the sun shows up."

"I will do just that," she says, and heads out to the RDI.

IcyCool

First Post
A figure in a faded purple cloak wanders into the shop. When the woman behind the counter addresses him, he smiles and says, "Why yes, my dear lady, I am here for the tournament. I see from the lists that there is an Archery contest available. I'd like to sign up for that, even though I am but a novice. I'd also like to sign up as an apprentice to the Conjuration Duels, and would like to try my hand at the Maze as well." He sets down a pile of 75 gold coins and says, loud enough for the other patrons of the shop to hear, [/COLOR]"After the contests, is this where I'll come to collect my winnings?"[/color]

Velmont

First Post
The lady behind the counter is taking care of a young baby. She smiles at you. She doens,t have time to answer to the first man that another one enter behind. "Yes, but you are a bit late. Reynold, who is repsonsible for the subscription, has left for the Arena. He is the one responsible for the events. It isn't too late for the subscription, but you'll have to go at the Arena. The opening ceremony is in two hours. You can subscribe to an event until the moment it starts, so you are fine for all event. And all the prize will be given during the last night at the Winged Flute. I wish you luck to both of you."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Go to that thread.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus enters looking a little worse for the wear than when he was last here. I am here to pay my entry fee. My thanks for all you have done to allow me to enter. Cepheus leaves 15 pg and turns to leave. I am off to watch the joust.

BigB

First Post
Khairi ai Baheder

A human warrior dressed in studded leather enters and speaks in a strong Sairundan accent you recognise from another adventurer that has lately entered the tournament. I would like to enter the novice duel competition if it is not too late.

Velmont

First Post
Valeria, who is taking care of di Senzio's shop, welcome you. "I'll be happy sir to help you. I can take your money and contact Reynold, the one responsible of the subscription. Or you might want to meet it yourself. He surely can be found in the Arena, or more likely, the small annex to it."

A small boy arrive in the room by the backstore door. "Look mom, I made it!" A small rock is flying around his head. "Salvador, I told you not to play with the items. This ioun stone might have no power, but it is not reason to play with it." "But mom, it is aunt Opale who gave it too me." "And you mother told you not to play with magic items." she turns back her attention to you. "Sorry sir, just a moment." She grabs the stone in the air and then the kids she push it to the stair so he climb it and she put the stone on the shelves behind her. "If you want to gives it to me, it will be 25gp, but I think Reynold prefer to evaluate the people who suscribe to teh tournament."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Just one thing, as you introduce a second character to this 'adventure', try not to go to the same thread than your other character. As you can see, I have split teh threda by location in the city. If you want to meet Reynold, you'll have to go to Arena - Backstage[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads