di Senzio's Tournement: Red Dragon Place [El Jefe judging]

Verbatim

Explorer
~Their mercy is likely to have you working for them all of your days...~

"I am not sure that the jobs they might offer you would fit your talents. Not much call for a blind guard to sit with a bow she can't aim beside the coffer box..."

~I should let Mongrel decide her fate...he has decided mine more often than not...~

Taking a gold crown from his pocket, he tossed it up into the air, the sound of the flip echoing slightly in the room.

~Crown side I help her...scepter she is on her own.~

Reaching up and closing his fist around the spinning coin, he opened his hand up and nodded his head.

"We will visit the Sunchildren tomorrow. If they can't help us, they will know who can. Get some rest, clean yourself up and I will send Joe in with some food for you to eat."

Placing the coin on the table, Cyrus grabbed his staff and began walking out the door.

~Heal myself huh...then why did you give me the Scepter...well I am helping her anyway so laugh now, but our luck will change...~

[sblock=ooc]As if you thought I was going to let you have all the fun...:) Unless you want Cyrus to step out then I will let him get sucked back into the currents of time. Just wanted to move this some so Velmont could unhatch his further dark plots upon us.[/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

"Thank you," she says. "I was thinking more like they would heal me and I would work forr them as compensation. I am an arcanist. Perrhaps they could use someone with my talentss."

OOC: The more the merrier :).

Verbatim

Explorer
Animus said:
"Thank you," she says. "I was thinking more like they would heal me and I would work forr them as compensation. I am an arcanist. Perrhaps they could use someone with my talentss."

OOC: The more the merrier :).

Although the katara could not see the bitter smile on his face, Cyrus knew his voice betrayed his doubt.

"We shall see if the Sunchildren are truly as generous as you think they are Nirassa. Rest well and I shall see you in the morning."

~A blind archer who dabbles as a magus. Better and better...~

Closing the door behind him, Cyrus stops to order food for the Katara before stepping into the night air once more.

~And tomorrow we seek out the Hyrags...~

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Day 4 =-=-=-

Nirrassa awake late, and Cyrus had plenty of time to eat and chat a bit in teh common room before going back to his room. It is only in mid-morning that Nirrassa is awaken as she slip out of her beds. The loud bangs make Cyrus enter the room, thinking that the Katara was blindly seacrhing for something, but he finds her lying on the ground, her bed covered by a greasy substance.

Nirrassa just had her nightmare again and awake again all greasy. An hour later, after Nirrassa had taken a bath and eaten, they both head to the Temple of Hyrag

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Day 5 =-=-=-

[SBLOCK=Nirrassa]Nirrassa wakes up, she stands up and look by the windows. All is gray. The sky is covered by dark clouds and a rain is pouring down gently in the empty streets. Nirrassa opens the door of her room and go to the common room. It is empty and quiet. Even Joe isn't there, and neither of his helper. After a moment of waiting, Nirrassa decide to leave this empty Inn. She opens the door and see the large dragon that stands in front of the place.

The dragon, to her surprise, starts to move and low down his head to the level of her. The dragon starts to speak to her in a strange tongue that she understand. "You prentend to be of our lineage, but you are no more than a beggar. A blind beggar!" And her huge claw slice the visage of Nirrassa. She feels pain and all become dark around her. She hears teh dragon laughing. At a moment, she feels as the dragon is about to slam her with his tail, she quickly fall down on the ground. She feels the air rushing over her head as the tail pass a few inch over her. As she expect the next blow to kill her or the hellish breath of the dragon to burn her, all become silent around her and she doesn't feels the dragon presence anymore.[/SBLOCK]

Nirrassa is awaken by a knock at her door. She opens her eyes but all is still a pitch darkness around her. She hear the voice of Cyrus asking her if she can enter. To Nirrassa surprise, for the first time, after one of her nigthmare, she awaken without having grease all over her and her bed.

Verbatim

Explorer
Hearing movement in the room, Cyrus knocked before entering as he did not wish to catch Nirrassa at an improper moment. After their lack of success with the Sun children the day before, Cyrus did not hold out much hope for them today either, but perhaps both of their luck would change today.

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

"Come in," she says as she gets out of her bed. Then she realizes that the priest was already entering. "Good morning," she then says.

OOc: Welcome back :)

Verbatim

Explorer
Nodding his head in greetings, Cyrus winced a moment later as he realized the gesture was unseen by the Katarin. Rubbing his hand over the stubble on his unshaven face, Cyrus spoke his greetings to her quickly.

"I hope I have not arrived too late this morning, but my night was a long one. My rest did not come easy to me and I worry that it is an omen for our efforts of the day. Hopefully though, Mongrel will smile in our favor today with our dealings with the Children of the Sun."

~If not...then perhaps we will turn to your pack and see where you lead us on the chase Mongrel...~

Animus

Explorer
Verbatim said:
Nodding his head in greetings, Cyrus winced a moment later as he realized the gesture was unseen by the Katarin. Rubbing his hand over the stubble on his unshaven face, Cyrus spoke his greetings to her quickly.

"...Hopefully though, Mongrel will smile in our favor today with our dealings with the Children of the Sun."

"Perrhaps," she says.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Please, look up here[/SBLOCK]

As Cyrus approach, Nirrassa feels his presence. He is standing just next to her. Maybe it just teh proximity, but as she stands up, she naturally grab Cyrus' hand even if she doesn't see where it was, it was there where she expected to be.

Both then leave the Inn in direction of the temple

Remove ads