Dice Room

JoeNotCharles

First Post
A bunch of people were using the Order of the Stick forums - there's a thread there you can post in and just link to the post. I couldn't figure out how to sign up, though.

Atriden

First Post
that's it! I hate, I hate invisible castle! How unlucky can one be. During combats I usually always get fair rolls but as soon as a skill challenge happens, I get the worst rolls ever!

ryryguy

First Post
In LEB I was actually hoping to miss one of three targets with an area power, to trigger Orb of Deception... but of course they all hit! And one was a crit... but on a minion!

Curse you invisible castle, even when you roll well sometimes it's bad!!!

Oni

First Post
Maybe you need to undergo some sort of electronic dice mojo purification ritual.

Is there a witchdoctor in the house?

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I actually wrote Solid State Solutions telling them that I would like to see the results of diagnostics tests for their website. Ken is right. It seems that their random number generator (as well as any other cheap random number generator, like say the RAND() function excel uses) skews its results toward 0. Believe it or not it is EXTREMELY hard to write a truly pseudo-random number generator. The NSA is probably the only organization that has done a reasonable job at it.

Remove ads