• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did anyone receive their free SW minis for taking the poll

Gallo22

First Post
I was wondering if anyone ever received the free package of Star Wars miniatures for taking the poll of the WotC website? Me, nor any of my friends ever received anything???

Mike_Lescault

First Post
Gallo22 said:
I was wondering if anyone ever received the free package of Star Wars miniatures for taking the poll of the WotC website? Me, nor any of my friends ever received anything???

Hiya,

Those were mailed out to the first 1000 folks who responded, and everyone on that list should have received theirs by now.

Sorry for any confusion!
-Mike

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I got mine. Didn't need the ultra-rare I got, but that's the nature of random packaging!

JediSoth

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Gallo22 said:

No , I never did. And I forgot about about it until now, thanks for bringing up such a painful memory. Why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it? :) Seriously, I must have not been one fo the first 1,000 people, but I don't remember that being one of the conditions of the poll.

-DM Jeff

Remove ads