• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did D&DExp provide any clues about the "Dragon Ritual" issue?

Eyada

First Post
Scanning through all of the excellent reports about D&DExp that are being posted, I get the impression that most of the preview material was decidedly combat-only. However, amongst all of the discussion and interviews, did anyone happen to catch any hints about Rituals and how they're going to work with Monsters? I'm concerned about the topic of "spell-less" Dragons that caused such a furor when it was revealed awhile ago, and I was just curious if anyone heard anything concerning that subject. I've more or less settled on the hope that Dragons will be able to use Rituals, but it'd be nice to know if anyone overheard anything from any of the designers at D&DExp.

I haven't seen anything that would suggest Rituals were covered in any appreciable depth in the actual playtest previews, but it's always possible the topic was touched upon in interviews and such.

So, has anyone heard anything substantial?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads