• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did the domains assigned to Greyhawk deities change in 3.5?

Chiaroscuro23

First Post
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I can't remember if the domains available changed with the revision. Not having a PHB to hand, and being unable to find that info online (I don't think Greyhawk deities are SRD) I'm not sure.

For example, it used to be that Olidammara granted Luck, Trickery, or Chaos. Is that still the case?

Asmo

First Post
Chiaroscuro23 said:
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I can't remember if the domains available changed with the revision. Not having a PHB to hand, and being unable to find that info online (I don't think Greyhawk deities are SRD) I'm not sure.

For example, it used to be that Olidammara granted Luck, Trickery, or Chaos. Is that still the case?

The Player´s Handbook (p.108) says: "The domains he is associated with are Chaos, Luck and Trickery".

Complete Divine expands the list (p.116) to: Celerity*, Chaos, Luck, Mind* ,Trickery.

* New domains found in Complete Divine.

Asmo

Nyaricus

First Post
Note that the Spell Compendium will have gone even further in expanding the domains availiable in 3.5e.

SC will have all the CD info, plus a bunch more. I suggest picking it up if you wish to see the big difference in domains, as wellf or the hundreds of awesome spells :)

cheers,
--N

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads