• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Die, Mystra, Die?

CruelSummerLord

First Post
I heard about this thread, but I can't seem to find it, as there doesn't seem to be a function to search for threads and for some bizarre reason, the system won't let me use the "Find all threads by this poster" function connected to individual posters.

Would someone mind posting a link to it? I want to read it, but I have no idea how to find it.

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
Yeah DIE, MYSTRA, DIE!!!!! I couldnt resist sorry. I willingly failed that save :p I have nothing to add to this. I do have a variation of a MISFITS song in my head now so THANKS alot!!

I don't believe there's a thread on that topic. Instead, there are two threads about big changes coming to the Realms (at least one in the 4e forum) and they both mention that
Mystra gets killed.

If it's true, I'm going to celebrate.

CruelSummerLord

First Post
(Psi)SeveredHead said:
I don't believe there's a thread on that topic. Instead, there are two threads about big changes coming to the Realms (at least one in the 4e forum) and they both mention that
Mystra gets killed.

If it's true, I'm going to celebrate.

I came across one of those threads, and I could have sworn that someone said he should renew his registration so he could create a link to his original Die, Mystra, Die! thread. I was hoping to get that guy's attention, or at least someone who has the thread linked.

And, for what it's worth, I dislike Mystra's interventionism. She continually intervenes to save her favorites, apparently even going so far as to march right into the temples of other deities, as she did in one of the non-Salvatore FR novels I made the mistake of reading.

She arrogantly strolls in as if she owns the place, pushes Iyachtu Xvim around, just to save one of her favorites.

It's that kind of behavior on the part of major NPCs and even gods that gets FR so many detractors, it seems to me. To its great credit, FR has taken steps to correct this, and it seems it's taking more steps to do so.

I wonder how Ed Greenwood is taking seeing his favorite NPCs and gods pushed into the background.

DK

First Post
It's a post on the WOTC forums, in the forgotten realms area.

Ciao!

CruelSummerLord said:
I heard about this thread, but I can't seem to find it, as there doesn't seem to be a function to search for threads and for some bizarre reason, the system won't let me use the "Find all threads by this poster" function connected to individual posters.

Would someone mind posting a link to it? I want to read it, but I have no idea how to find it.

Remove ads