Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

*Tiberius stands resolute in the face of the baleful glare, waiting patiently to see what Claudia does next.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Tiberius Lucius Magnus, do you stand ready to accept the righteous wrath of Junia," Claudia intones in a voice that is cold and void of emotion, "She who took the voice from those who deceived her, she who destroyed the fruit of infidelity, she who slew in cold blood those who betrayed her?"

unleashed

First Post

“To accept the wrath of Junia, no,” Tiberius states firmly, his voice becoming more gentle as he continues, “though I am always prepared to accept your judgement, dear heart.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well accept it you shall," she states ominously as she brings her hand down and it fills with silver flame.

"And now, my husband, it's time," she lashes forward at Tiberius with the enflamed hand, which glows brighter and pulses with heat and divine fury as it draws closer.

"To pay for your infidelity..." her hand explodes into motion as she begins to ruthlessly...tickle him.

"Ha! You should have seen the look on your face!" she laughs heartily as she leans in to kiss him on the lips, "I had you, didn't I?"

unleashed

First Post

*Tiberius laughs heartily as Claudia tickles him, depending on his armour to protect some of his more sensitive areas, before returning her kiss with fervour when she leans in.*

“I guess you did, though I wondered at times...so is that really a holy symbol of Junia?” he asks, taking a closer look.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Uh, no. Well I guess technically yes. But it's just made of coloured glass in the semblance of one, not blessed by priests or anything," Claudia confesses, "I've never been too much for the whole priestess thing, but I needed an effective prop."

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
"Uh, no. Well I guess technically yes. But it's just made of coloured glass in the semblance of one, not blessed by priests or anything," Claudia confesses, "I've never been too much for the whole priestess thing, but I needed an effective prop."
“Well, it was certainly that,” Tiberius chuckles. “Hmm, I think you deserve a reward for being so inventive and tricky, though a more private setting is definitely in order for that,” he says with a broad grin, taking Claudia in his arms once again.

unleashed

First Post

“Indeed we shall, my lady, though I promise the wait will be worth it,” Tiberius remarks playfully.

Remove ads