• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Using Expeditious Retreat, Mythweaver is easily able to outpace the servant and catch up, waving him down and trying to explain the situation.*

"Oh, yes sir. I didn't think you would do something like that," the somewhat-calmed servant replies, "You and the Praetor tried to stop the Valsian woman from killing him, right?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"She is our friend, the nymph, disguised as a valsian. She is not valsian and would never have killed Ammon, whom she considers a brother." replies Mythweaver, keeping up the diplomatic approach.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Really? Why was she disguised as a Valsian then for the murder? And who did kill him if it wasn't her?" the servant seems slightly convinced, but now is left with questions over something he can no longer understand.

Erekose13

Explorer
"She was disguised as a Valsian as a joke and it had nothing to do with murder. As to who killed him we do not know. We found the body as you saw it, only seconds before you came in. We will assist in the investigation to our utmost to bring Ammon's killer to justice." replies Mythweaver.

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Maybe, though at that point, we may be progressing at about 1/4th or less of our typical rate. Just wondering, but are you not willing to sacrifice complete thoroughness for a signficant speed increase? I'm doing my best to shoulder the balancing act, but I know I can't be perfect. Far too many times I've seen a game stall waiting for the last person to say something, and then all they say is 'Yeah, let's just go' :()
The last part of my response to Mythweaver wasn't a criticism...it was a joke, hence the ;) :lol:...I know it's hard deciding between speed and thoroughness. My only advice about the whole thing is, don't forget that everyone isn't as fast as you. :D

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yes, yes, best you didn't. My point stands, the body is as we found it. None of us touched Ammon and certainly none of us, his closest friends, murdered him. We need your help." he replies.

Erekose13

Explorer
unleashed said:
The last part of my response to Mythweaver wasn't a criticism...it was a joke, hence the ;) :lol:...I know it's hard deciding between speed and thoroughness. My only advice about the whole thing is, don't forget that everyone isn't as fast as you. :D

ooc: oh no worries, I had just had something in mind and it got away from me. Believe me I am really liking RA's adventures and the speed. sometimes I find it hard to keep up with you three when you are in a posting frenzy, but its way better than a game that feels like we the players have to pull the DMs teeth to get a post out of him. I think I'll beg him for a solo or just fast paced adventure for one of my LEW characters at some point.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Well the doors were all locked and rigged to stay that way. It is one of the mysteries my companions and I will be working hard to understand. I can assure you, however, that it most definitely was not the 'Valsian'."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads