• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WOIN Disarmored

Howdy. So, disarmored is listed as as a fire/heat condition on page 151. I can assume it's similar to disarmed. But it's not actually listed anywhere that I've found. A search of the PDF actually only has it pop up the one time. Is this meant to be a valid condition? Or is it a typo or holdover from a previous edition, and should be disarmed?

MacD

Just a tourist passing your way...
1st step: half armor SOAK
2nd step: no armor SOAK

I just cannot imagine how to remove that within one action :ROFLMAO:

1000buffalo

Explorer
I'd play it less disarmored completely (i.e., you have no armor at all), and more that my enemy found or is exploiting a weak point or such. Or a strap failure like Morrus suggested. The shake off represents more getting your good side to the enemy, and less redressing in full plate mail in a single action. ;)

MacD

Just a tourist passing your way...
I didn't assume donning a plate, I just remember the book explains that effect as "cutting strips out of the armor" or something like that - in my head it's like "I broke your armor!" - "haha, I rolled a 6 dukt-taping it!"

The conditions are a part of WOIN I half enjoy - and dont think about the other half because it's always hard to rule things smooth AND realistic

Remove ads