• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
dpdx said:
Ishmael can't be a blue Dragon Disciple unless he's evil? For god's sake, make a blue dragon that he CAN be a disciple of, then! Does Ishmael's player like the bennies of blues, or does he want to go bad and toss Chain Lightning at the boy scouts? I think nimisgod said he wanted the color to go with his eyes.
Calm down there, buddy. No need to get all worked up. :)

When I said I wanted the color to go with Sir Ishmael's eyes, I was being facetious. I don't care about being blue, silver or pink. Whatever.

I was just thinking of the RP opportunities of having an LE "conscience" in a paladin. But if this causes so much discord... nevermind.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Trust me when I say that your issue is not one of the major ones on my mind. dpdx was citing it because I think it was the most recent to pass through the threads.

Actually, I wasn't even concerned with your particular element. That seems rather ordinary to me. The things that are troubling me are more along the lines of problems that limit the game, not expand upon what's already there.

dpdx

Explorer
nimisgod said:
Calm down there, buddy. No need to get all worked up. :)

When I said I wanted the color to go with Sir Ishmael's eyes, I was being facetious. I don't care about being blue, silver or pink. Whatever.

I was just thinking of the RP opportunities of having an LE "conscience" in a paladin. But if this causes so much discord... nevermind.
Dude. I wasn't. Seriously. :)

And I know you were being facetious. So was I. The discord comes from what would happen if we scrapped alignment, not your character decisions. I've played in that situation (Chaotic Neutral PC being called as a paladin of Pelor, for example), and the internal monologue alone is hilarious.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
So, let's have a vote, then.

Should we have Paladins of various Alignments?

I vote Yes.

Last edited:

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Creamsteak said:
Trust me when I say that your issue is not one of the major ones on my mind. dpdx was citing it because I think it was the most recent to pass through the threads.

Actually, I wasn't even concerned with your particular element. That seems rather ordinary to me. The things that are troubling me are more along the lines of problems that limit the game, not expand upon what's already there.
Oh okay. *feels like an idiot* :eek:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Even more off topic, Uriel, if you want to post for the helluvit, I've opened the thread for my D20 mixture game.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Creamsteak said:
Even more off topic, Uriel, if you want to post for the helluvit, I've opened the thread for my D20 mixture game.

Hey, I was posting for serious reasons...anyways, we never did sort out who had what weapons in that game, although I asked twice.
Guess I'll take the carbine.

Ha, I'm going to thwart you all and go back and change my 'needless posts' to useful ones!!!
Mwuahahaha!

-Uriel

Official useful commet/Question: I think that Weapon Finesses should apply to the Quarterstaff. Thoughts?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Erm.. not the place to be saying this, but that's because that's not the REAL weapons list. You'll be finding them very very soon...

Edit: and I like weapon finesse for quarterstaff as well...

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
A few points:

1 - I've opened up the Deity submission thread. Got a god? Preach on, brothah!

2 - I like games like AU and d20 Modern that don't have alignment, but I don't think that's a change that we should make with LEW, *especially* after we've gotten started.

3 - CS, I've subscribed to your game that I'll be Judging. I'll try to catch up with the THIRTEEN pages as soon as I can. :eek: ;)

4 - I'll try to review the proposals this weekend also. As for Scent specfically, I say all HO's and gnomes should be able to choose it as a feat, and any other PC with a Wisdom of 15 (maaaaaaaybe 13).

Did I miss anything?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Um... what do you mean by miss? I assume if your up to date on the end of the last thread and the beginning of this one, were all up to date.

Oh I also asked, how do people feel about cutting inn threads to about 100 posts from now on, so that we constantly restart the days... especially nice for DMs that get intimidated by having to read the 200+ posts at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads