• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pbartender

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Can you be more specific? I'm thinking since we've already delayed resolutions beyond those of the DM, we should just cut off the adventure here and now and award experience as well as provide a path back to Orussus.

Yes, please. Experience, a way home, and we have some treasure that we'll need to know the value of eventually.

Sorry... I thought that was made clear almost a month ago.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Currently I'm "away for the weekend," but if you give me some of the data now that would make my reaction time a bit quicker. Like I said in the thread, I'm no-longer up to date on that game.

Pbartender

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Currently I'm "away for the weekend," but if you give me some of the data now that would make my reaction time a bit quicker. Like I said in the thread, I'm no-longer up to date on that game.

Didn't expect you to be... Technically, Uriel is our judge for that game. Anyway, here goes...

Simply put, the goal was to assassinate the wizard in his home.

Jack snuck in, was briefly captured and Charmed by the wizard. Jack led the others in, and everyone was temporarily captured while the wizard went to fight the rival who hired us. Jack snapped out of it, we escaped, and fought an armored construct of some sort. We hunted around a bit, found some loot, and then headed for the front door, where we were just about to commence combat against a second construct. For more details you'll have to read throught he thread, and perhaps one of the earlier Red Dragon Inn threads (I could link that one, if you don't want to hunt).

Currently, our loot consists of: A sack (pillowcase) full of an unspecified number of candelabras and candlesticks. Jack has an unidentified scroll, a small purse of coins and an unidentified magical short sword (it glows). Quickwhip has what looks like a masterwork greatsword.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Alright, I'll work out some numbers for you, but hopefully Uriel can step in (however, I think he currently is busier than usual).

Manzanita

First Post
Retrieval of Fallon's Key

While we're at it, closing out dead DM threads, The Retrieval of Fallon's Key has died a second death. We're all ready to call it quits, I think. I estimated experience just now in a post to the thread. Last time, Creamsteak, you bailed us out, so I guess you're the judge. Perhaps you could do it again. Thanks.

If the four of us & the remains of Janos' thread join the existing gang in the Inn, we'll have quite a crew. Anyone else ready to step in with an adventure?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Creamsteak said:
Alright, I'll work out some numbers for you, but hopefully Uriel can step in (however, I think he currently is busier than usual).

Busier and much less healthy as-of-late. I'll give it a read through again tomorrow and email/chat with CS on it, since he has given it a read through as well.

Sorry for the late response (cough cough)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads