• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
After posting, the next step wouldbe e-mailing Nimisgod, the character judge.
I notice you used Sun Elf as your race, which is a FR race. Since we're basically using just the SRD and "forum"brewed material, could you change it to elf or high elf? They use the same statistics, so nothing should change about your character otherwise. :)

Manzanita

First Post
Velmont - don't forget your carton of Marlboros and a few Bob Marley cassettes. They're invaluable for border crossing bribes.

Menrakion

First Post
Thanks guys for your comments,

i'll try to change the format as soon as i can. I saw most of the mistakes after i've posted it... but, i guess that's what happen when you drink too much ! (kidding, of course :D ). Anyway, i just hope that it won't delay the approbation of my character...

See ya soon !

Oh by the way, Velmont, i was not able to open the file that you sent me yesterday. Can you do it again ? Maybe that's going to help me out with the format !

And don't forget, don't get married in Ouagadougou !

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Thanks for helping the new guys whilst I was gone, Velmont, Knight Otu and Gnomeworks!

They've emailed me and I've followed up on their character approvals. Remember, new guys who don't have approved characters, if you go into an adventure without judge approval (usually the character approval judge but the other judges can give approval, too)then your character recieves no xp for that adventure.

Once again, thanks for doing my job :eek:

Manzanita

First Post
Menrakion said:
And don't forget, don't get married in Ouagadougou !

Hey - Get married in Ouagadougou, Velmont! To avoid taking this discussion on a total tangent, I won't elaborate. But you should keep an open mind!

El Jefe

First Post
Yurith said:
Where is the map/maps of Enworld?

There is an effort (stalled?) to produce an updated map of Enworld. When I first joined a few months ago, we were using this map.

I don't know if that's the same file as the one I saw back then, but the map sure looks the same. Of course, the Red Dragon Tavern is in the city of Orussus, which you can find in the lower central section of the map.

Velmont

First Post
So, I am leaving tonight. Manzanita, if I stay silent too long for you, just leave Rinaldo at the next town, as he found a great bargain for trading... Until that time, if you want to play him, play him like a bargainner, not pretty courageous, always talking, giving some advice, and always ready to help. For combat, he always stay ner the main group, trying to support the big guys on the front, mainly by feinting and attacking in the same turn when it is possible and advantegeous to do so.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Would be nice to have a map. Would also be nice to have another adventure soon. We've got quite an active crew in the Inn. And getting larger almost daily. Anyone up for DMing a quick mass combat senerio to keep things moving?

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Manzanita said:
Would be nice to have a map. Would also be nice to have another adventure soon. We've got quite an active crew in the Inn. And getting larger almost daily. Anyone up for DMing a quick mass combat senerio to keep things moving?
A quick-and-dirty diversion along "mass combat" lines just occured to me, but I've got no time to run it, alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads