• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Disease and Elementals?

gfunk

First Post
Druids are immune to poison but not disease too, I don't see any complaints there. :D

But seriously, Elementals are pretty weird. Apparently they don't have discernable phsyiology which is why they can't be paralyzed, poisoned, or stunned. However, consider that Hold Monster and Dominate Monster would still work against them.

Generally creatures immune to Charms/Compulsions lack a functional brain: Constructs, Plants, Oozes, and Undead. However, Elementals seem to have a "brain" of some sort, so who knows?

Stalker0

Legend
gfunk said:
Druids are immune to poison but not disease too, I don't see any complaints there. :D

But seriously, Elementals are pretty weird. Apparently they don't have discernable phsyiology which is why they can't be paralyzed, poisoned, or stunned. However, consider that Hold Monster and Dominate Monster would still work against them.

Generally creatures immune to Charms/Compulsions lack a functional brain: Constructs, Plants, Oozes, and Undead. However, Elementals seem to have a "brain" of some sort, so who knows?

I could see elementals have some diseases (sickneses of the earth if you will), but I'm sure there not common. IT would be an interesting thing to put in a campaign though.

Remove ads