• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Divine Ranks for the Gods of the Forgotten Realms?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm trying to find out if WotC ever published a complete list of the Divine Ranks (the exact numbers) for all the deities in the Forgotten Realms. I have both "Deities and Demigods" and "Faiths and Pantheons," but there doesn't seem to be DR #s listed in the latter. Was this done as a web enhancement or an online web page on WotC's web site? Or maybe as DRAGON Magazine articles?

Has the fan community done anything regarding filling in the rest of the DR #s?

Last edited:

Nezkrul

First Post
I can help a little if you look up the book Immortals Handbook: Ascension; I listed out as many of the deities as I can with their DR's; I'll send you a PM

Back when Crystal Keep was up, it had rankings for the forgotten realms gods. They were only broken down to Greater/Intermediate/Lesser/Demi though. I'm not sure if that is what you're looking for though.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'll admit that I haven't looked at Faiths & Pantheons in quite some time, but I thought that it had divine ranks listed for each deity that had a stat block given - that was sort of important information, since a lot of divine abilities were dependent on divine rank for determining their exact effects.

EDIT: Ah, my mistake, you meant all of the other gods that don't have a stat block. In that case, you're going to be out of luck. Insofar as I know, only some further Greyhawk deities and one hobgoblin deity (in Dragon magazine), and a generic demigod (in Dungeon magazine) had their divine ranks noted.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
EDIT: Ah, my mistake, you meant all of the other gods that don't have a stat block. In that case, you're going to be out of luck. Insofar as I know, only some further Greyhawk deities and one hobgoblin deity (in Dragon magazine), and a generic demigod (in Dungeon magazine) had their divine ranks noted.
That's what I figured. Well, I've just posted this same question on Candlekeep's forum, so maybe someone there has done a semi-official fan supplement. Heh.

Remove ads