• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Djinn Prestige Class for 3.0/3.5?

Virgo

Explorer
Greetings! Hopefully someone may have the answer to my question.

I have a buddy who would like to play a djinn for a new campaign (DM has not decided if it will be 3.0 or 3.5 yet), but I have been unable to find a 3.0/3.5 sourcebook that has a djinn as a prestige class.

Does a sourcebook or article about playing a djinn for the newer versions of D&D exist?

Thanks for any help or suggestions you may be able to provide.

Arkhandus

First Post
3.0 Djinni racial levels are in Savage Species. 13 levels of Djinni. In Savage Species, a monster character must take all the levels of their racial class before they can begin progressing in normal character classes. It's not a prestige class. Djinni are a race, not altered humans or anything like that..... And they're not Noble Djinn so they can't grant Wishes. That ability alone would probably add a few HD-less racial levels at the end......

Virgo

Explorer
Thanks a million for the info, Arkhandus!

Hopefully there will be a 3.0/3.5 sourcebook like AD&D's excellent "Secrets of the Lamp."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads